Let's meet.....


Assalamualaikum :)

Hey everyone! It's been a while since the last time I posted something a bit useful. Haha. So actually to all knew stalkers (perasan hot) , actually I have a lot of posts since like a few years back but somehow it's a lil bit annoying so I simply deleted all of that. But, somehow too, I regretted doing that because I've completely forgotten what had happened during my young times haha as the quote says in my previous post, PEOPLE WHO FORGETS THE PAST ARE CONDEMNED TO REPEAT IT. I once .. was passionate with that saying when I read it in my History Textbook. But I forgotten it until one day I secretly peeked into my friend's diary, Anis Ilyana's hehe and ehhh no. Alamak kantoi pulak aku tengok diary dia haha actually she wrote the saying on a piece of paper.
 So here's the EXPERIMENTED thingy mission. It's me. Vlogging. Don't mind the grammar mistakes and nouns or whatsoever. Hihi. Enjoy. Requested by Qis and Alia. :)



Now you know how bad I am in speaking. ergh hahahahaha sorry again if ada pihak tak puas hati (again perasan ada orang tengah tengok) okay assalamualaikum. xxx


p/s: so this is me and...




Qistina Nuralyssa Maria

and

with Nur Alia Sabrina






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menduduki interview JPA dan MYPAC/Yayasan Peneraju PART 2

Pengalaman menduduki interview JPA dan MYPAC/Yayasan Peneraju PART 1

La Tahzan :')