My thoughts on YOU LOOK DISGUSTING


Assalamualaikum :)



So, I watched a video from Fynn Jamal's suggestion....

Here it is,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWTRwj9t-vU

Oh God, am I the only one who couldn't watch the video that I just recorded? By myself? Of myself?
It's okay. Maybe you guys would be terribly surprised to look at my terribly done make-up.

So, from the video I can relate a lot to myself. But, alhamdulillah the people around me are Malays that don't actually say harsh things clearly but they put it into sarcasms.

It's surprising to admit that, there are still people who are like this, discriminating people with skin problems and even to me.

I truly feel the feelings of them who has acne all over their face. It is easy to tell people to ignore that and just feel confident...but man, the saying is true, "easy to be said, but hard to be done".

First of all, if you ever found someone with serious or mild acne problem please be very very considerate. You think your jokes are fine, but if they never said they are okay about anything relating to their skin, you must be really really careful. It is very very sensitive, especially to me.

Why? Because once, I never cared of how I look but when I had flawed skin, I tried fitting in with being pretty but people still say stuffs. And this to me, honestly, is discouraging.

Personally, people keep telling "oh you should do this and do that" and I'm like (inside) "WHAT THE HEAVENNNN MAN?"

You think I'm not doing anything for my skin? I've spent A LOT. No, my parents had to spend a lot, just to build back my confidence because I felt out of the group with how I looked and I couldn't bare the negative comments from the people around me.

IT WAS TRUE AGONY to me. Because...

I did not thank Allah for the million other nikmat I have.
I was not grateful.

And I can't remember but one day,
 I began to accept how I look and husnuzhon (think postive) to Allah that there must be a lot of hikmah for this.

And I have seen and felt it.

Ma Shaa Allah, Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is indeed the best planner.

He's the only one who knows what you need.
He's the only one who knows how to keep you safe and happy.

The trials you get, is to make you closer to Him.

Despite the pain that you've felt,
you still have a lot of happiness and nikmat from Allah.

Look at the bright sight.
You'll know, who is sincere in knowing and becoming your friend.
You'll know, if that guy isn't going for the looks.

And this is the truth.

Keep on doing in what you're doing and always keep the faith.
Don't let this one little flaw keep you away from fulfilling your dreams.
There are more important things you gotta think of.

Besides, this world is just a R&R ya know?

p/s: true beauty is your akhlak. and your akhlak comes from your heart :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menduduki interview JPA dan MYPAC/Yayasan Peneraju PART 2

Pengalaman menduduki interview JPA dan MYPAC/Yayasan Peneraju PART 1

La Tahzan :')