Safe Haven and Wrong Turn 5
|Plessing novel Safe Haven :) Credits to : Aisyah Zarifah|
- Hey there everyone so nak cerita pasal Safe Haven. Safe Haven is my FIRST EVER NOVEL that I read entirely until to the end yes .
- I was inspired to read it as I watched the trailer of the movie a few months before I found the book. Thanks to Anis Ilyana for lending me her novel which was her sister's.
- I admit. This NOVEL changed my life. Haha. Well, I don't know how but I became more INDEPENDENT and UNDERSTANDING. I learn to be quiet and listen. And I start to motivate people easily with words. I meant. People - me. Haha.
- I was really crazy of this book and I tried to finish is as fast as possible and I took only 3 days to finish the whole book. Well I have to admit that I did skip the Kevin parts. Hehe.
- So you guys out there go and watch the movie. You won't regret. Yes I've watched it but cetak rompak punye ma -_-" hmph.
- Yes in the novel and the movie banyak gila perbezaan but tetap FEELING :) The movie lebih kepada DANGER and the novel lebih kepada TACINK heheh.
- If you want to ask me about WRONG TURN 5 okay..
- Movie dia kalau tak tapis memang budak 18 tahun ke bawah tak patut tengok -,- Menyesal betul aku beli haha
- Ini semua sebab eager sangat after listening to Didot and Sop storie morie about this thing. They said that it's even GELI-er than Final Destination. Haha.
- Tapi but to me lah honestly WT5 is quite membosankan. Abang kat kedai tu kata WT4 paling seram. Haha but as we search for the DVD dia kata onlu WT5 .
- And now I am downloading WT4. To anyone out there, Wrong Turn ni pasal mati mati makan orang makan orang keganasan dan etc.
- Memang THUMBS UP sesuai untuk orang jiwa kacau seperti saya dan cikgu Luqman. Hihiks.
- Ahh tapi KARI-NGERI is always the best :)