Sanah Helwa ya Sadiqati :')

Assalamualaikum :)

Astaghfirullahal'azim..

Dear Sahabat,
back then, you were always there for me.
When I am sad,
when I am happy.
But I was not.

Dear Lovely Gal,
back then, you were always very understanding, concerned and kind to me.
When I feel like slapping people....
When I was in pain, and hurt.
But I was not.

Dear Sunshine,
back then, you always try your best to make me happy.
Even you're sick.
Even you're busy.
But I was not.

Dear, Azizah Batrisyia.
I am sorry for not being the one that you ever dreamt of.
I am sorry for always disappointing you.
I am sorry for being such a hypocrite.

But...
whatever happens..
I want you to know that I will always love you.
Even if we are far apart,
I will always think of you.

Thank you dear buddy.
You are indeed a friend in need, and a special one too :)

Happy 14th Birthday Azizah Batrisyia binti Abdul Halim!
May Allah bless you always, and may you succeed in dunia and akhirat....
In shaa Allah amiin!
Have a blast today in your boarding school.......
.....without me :')



Sorry tak darkkk hadiah naa!!
Hehehe.

I'll give you the best present ever that anyone could give, but 

Okay lah ica. byebye sayang. i love you :*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menduduki interview JPA dan MYPAC/Yayasan Peneraju PART 2

Pengalaman menduduki interview JPA dan MYPAC/Yayasan Peneraju PART 1

La Tahzan :')